As a field service engineer you will be required to give clients the best in class quality service. This role is focused on the Industrial or Pharmaceutical market.
You will provide on-site corrective/preventive maintenance for customer’s water treatment equipment, including equipment swap outs, emergency response.
Once fully trained and competent you will be required to carrying out commissioning work on standard equipment, and provide after-sales technical and commercial support.
As part of this role you will also be required to complete risk assessments work reports, activity reports and other documentation.
- NVQ or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or similar or even working towards.
- GCSE or equivalent – English and Maths.
- A full UK driving license is required.
- Experience with the water treatment industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Knowledge of the Industrial or Pharmaceutical market is desirable.
- Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage but not essential.
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
- A good level of IT competency
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail and the able to priortise workload and manage multiple tasks.