To be responsible for all aspects of RF calibration, measuring instrumentation to national standards in a UKAS -17025 accredited Laboratory to ensure a first class service.
Undertake RF calibration measurements to the correct procedures, instructions and specifications. Maintain relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilising the relevant business management system.
The main accountabilities
- Calibration of RF Measuring equipment
- Conversant with VSWR, VRC, Attenuation, Generation and measurement of RF up to 110 GHz
- Maintain the Calibration Database and filing system
- Maintenance of Calibration Certification and files
- Assist with on the job training when required
- Assist in the development and Improvement of Inspection and Calibration procedures
- Participate in Interlaboratory measurement audits
- Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service
- Perform other laboratory support functions as required in an efficient and orderly manner
- Knowledge of calibration practices and theories, analogue and digital circuit analysis,
- Knowledge in Windows-based and laboratory automation software,
- Experience of working within Customer focused environment