Regional Sales Manager – West Midlands
Flow Control Engineering are working with a leading manufacturer of pumping equipment for the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries, operating from our Wellingborough, Northants facility. Their range includes magnetic drive, End suction chemical process, regenerative turbine and Air Operated Diaphragm pumps for the safe effective handling of toxic, aggressive and corrosive liquids. As a market leader in this highly competitive industry, they operate at a very fast pace and therefore are always looking to recruit the best people.
My client is looking to recruit three Regional Sales Managers covering the West Midlands / North East / Scotland.
- Ensure maintaining profitable sales
- Feedback of information to manager, e.g. market trends, customer requirements, competition etc.
- Preparation of quotations, meeting the required closing dates.
- Ensure correct selection of equipment is made in line with customer requirements
- Maintain close contact with customers, build up rapport and establish customer loyalty.
- Liaise at all levels especially with customers
- Attend site visits as required
WORKING CONDITIONS: • Home based role , Ideal candidates should be resident of Region they are covering .
ANY OTHER DUTIES NECESSARY: BENEFITS PACKAGE: • Be flexible to the requirements of the business – Company Car / Commission / Bonus