Location: Newtown, Powys
The successful candidate will work closely with Line Managers and HR Team to ensure the effective delivery of a professional recruitment service
- Work with line managers to agree recruitment process and timelines for each vacancy
- Work with line managers to ensure job descriptions/person specifications are aligned to requirements of each post, amending and updating where necessary.
- Provide advice and guidance on appropriate sourcing/selection methods and draft creative advert copy aligned to requirements of job description and person specification
- Manage advert response by tracking candidate applications.
- Liaise with managers and candidates to arrange and confirm interview schedules, preparing timetables and assessment materials when required.
- Ensure interview questions are aligned to requirements of job description/person specification and are competency based.
- Maintain a presence on selected interview panels to ensure compliance with current employment legislation.
- Work with HR Business Partner to evaluate and review current processes/procedures for continuous improvement purposes.
- Initiate and track all pre-employment checks for new starters, to facilitate a smooth and timely process, keeping relevant managers up-to-date on progress.
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good standard of education, GCSE or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate experience of managing end-to-end recruitment processes within an in-house environment.
- Experience in sourcing high volumes of vacancies.
- Proven experience of arranging, conducting and evaluating interviews.
- Proven experience of providing advice and guidance on recruitment methods and best practice.