Job Title: Project Engineer
Deliver allocated portfolio of projects in a timely, effective and efficient manner – in order to meet the expectations of the company and the customer.
- Previous experience within Water Authorities or the Water Industry
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Ability to manage workload effectively and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Work with customers and any sub-contract partners to ensure works are delivered within agreed budgets.
- Ensure a consistently high level of service to all customers.
- Attend site meetings & undertake site inspections when required
- Project manage engineers scheduled on allocated Projects.
- Prepare Risk assessments and Method statements, obtaining these from any contractors and liaising with the customer to obtain Permits to Work.
- Providing all required documentation to the project administrators to facilitate completion of Customer IOM’s, and Invoicing/Payment.
- Provide required reports and progress updates – including delivery plans, delivery progress, performance against budget, forecast revenues and forecast costs.
- Provide comprehensive weekly progress updates for the portfolio/projects
- Ensure the commercial and contractual elements of each project are understood – and works are planned and delivered accordingly
Assist the company in maintaining the highest possible standards of Health & Safety at Work and Quality, in accordance with current legislation and policies laid down by the company.