An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented marketing and communications manager. You’ll be based in High Wycombe and will report to the Marketing Director. You will be responsible for all multi-channel marketing and communications.
- Developing brand, marketing and communications strategy
- Line managing and coaching direct reports
- Developing demand generation plans
- Managing the lead pipeline – sourcing, qualifying and nurturing leads
- Optimising lead generation processes
- Launch new products and services
- Manage marketing technology
- Manage marketing vendors
- Manage market research and analytics
- Partner with Sales to understand buyer dynamics
- Develop sales support and collateral
- Manage the marketing budget
- Promoting customer retention and advocacy
- Measure and communicate performance
Skills and Experience:
- Marketing degree or equivalent.
- Proven marketing, communications and management experience.
- Strong experience in managing third party agencies.
- Excellent experience in developing and managing marketing programs
- Line management experience is essential .
- Good understanding of all concepts and principles underpinning marketing communications.
- Be results oriented and commercially focused with strong analytical skills.