Job Title: Internal Sales Manager
You will be managing the Service Internal Sales & Contracts Renewal teams – to gain new business, secure and renew existing service contracts and manage customer enquiries.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Drive sales targets & achieve quarterly sales targets with high volume new business service contracts
- Develop multi-site customers
- Drive retention and achieve quarterly contract renewal KPI’s – in value and volume
- Renew service contracts – from existing customer portfolio
- Responsibility for managing customer expectations with terms and conditions for renewals
- Ensure labour profitability by pricing accurately through Engineer attendance
- Ensuring the performance of the staff is of a high standard
- Reporting to management / monthly reporting – KPI’s on contact renewals, cancellations, missed visits
- Manage monthly deferred income report to go into finance revenue report
- Discussing and resolving customer issues and disputes
- Drive and encourage growth through new sales activity within the non Municipal customer base.
- Ensure team follow up on all leads and enquiries and convert into service contracts.
- Ensure team provide new customer quotes and maintain all open quotes.
- Manage existing database.
- Generate and progress quotes relating to service contracts, Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Ensure the process is managed from the initial customer enquiry to a new service contract or works order being secured.
- Carrying out individual performance reviews (CPG’s – Connect, Perform, Grow)
- Coaching and mentoring team
- Organising holidays and training
- Assist the company in maintaining the highest possible standards of Health & Safety at Work and Quality, this in accordance with current legislation and policies laid down by
- Must have previous experience in managing people and individual performance
- Ability to demonstrate commercial acumen
- Proven experience of achieving sales targets within B2B environment
- Previous experience of working in a technical environment