The ideal candidate, who will report to the Sales Director, will be capable of sourcing new business across the whole of the UK whilst also providing support alongside our sales team to service our existing diverse range of customers. Duties to include but not limited to:-
- Provide the client with a wider sales presence in our market place, responding to website and telephone enquiries.
- Working with the proposals team to formulate, design and cost conveyor layouts
- Visits to both existing and potential customer sites around the UK
- Ability to assess site conditions pertinent to project requirements, and provide basic site survey to allow a proposal drawing to be prepared for the basis of a quotation.
- Preparation of detailed costings/quotations for each project
- Initiating a CRM program to maintain good on-going communications with customers and potential customers
- Working with marketing team to produce broad and targeted sales/marketing material.
- Provide exhibition sales presence and lead follow up
- New business development and maintaining of existing customers
- Liaise with project team post order
Previous Material Handling Solutions experience, UK Driving Licence & AutoCAD LT experience is essential
£32000 – £45000 depending on experience
+ benefits including mobile phone, pension, non-contributory health scheme and company car