To be responsible for all aspects of electrical instrument calibration to national standards and liaising with customers to ensure they receive a first class service.
- Calibration of Electrical measuring instrumentation to National UKAS standards.
- Documenting and inputting data / results into computer.
- Maintain the Calibration Database and filing system
- Maintenance of Calibration Certification and files
- Assist with on the job training when required
- Assist in the development and Improvement of Inspection and Calibration procedures
- Participate in Interlaboratory measurement audits
- Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service
- Perform other laboratory support functions as required in an efficient and orderly manner
- Must have previous experience as an Electrical Instrument Calibration Engineer.
- Calibrating Electrical measuring instrumentation to National UKAS standards.
- Must have previous experience in one or more of the following equipment types digital and analogue measuring devices such as Multi meters, Insulation testers, Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, Counters etc.,
- Must be PC literate with knowledge in Windows-based and laboratory automation software
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work with the minimum of supervision
- The ability to understand / interpret circuit diagrams will be advantageous.
- Experience of working within Customer focused environment