Location: High Wycombe
The role of the Customer Services Order Processor is to provide overall support and administration to our internal and external customers, including liaison with suppliers and general customer enquiries.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Liaising with Customers regarding the progress of orders.
- General customer order enquiries and returns.
- Using the business system to record information.
Order and Invoice Processing
- Processing orders on the business systems within the agreed timescales.
- Setting up new customer accounts.
- Liaising with accounts regarding credit and customers on hold.
- Managing customer returns alongside the Quality Assurance team.
- Record quotations on the appropriate system – CRM and Latis.
- Liaise with Suppliers with regard to quotations and delivery times.
- Liaise with Transport.
- GCSE or equivalent English and Maths required.
- Experience of having worked as an Order Processor, Administrator, Customer Service or similar role.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
- Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- A professional approach to your work.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Google Suite
- Experience of Salesforce and Latis would be an advantage.
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail and the able to priortise workload and manage multiple tasks.