Job Title: Commissioning Engineer
Location: Stoke (UK Wide)
The commissioning Engineer will be responsible for assisting the Operations Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring customer site is ready to accept a mobile unit, this includes ensuring all relevant paperwork and risk assessments have been completed in advance. The mobile unit must be ready to operate, hook up and commission.
- You will be required to ensure the mobile fleet are in a state of readiness at all times. This includes maintaining maintenance schedules, ensuring all units are roadworthy and stored safely.
- Assisting with the preparation of costings for ‘special mobile projects’ ensuring the correct support provided by the service team as well as providing the appropriate training to the Service Engineers and monitoring the service levels to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assisting with small enabling works up to larger scare projects. You’ll be required to support the development of project plans and help maintain a network of subcontractors for pipe and electric works.
- Identify all consumables and enable the equipment required for projects and fleet maintenance, ensuring adequate stocks of essential spares and consumables.
- Assist with managing costs on an individual P&L basis in order to secure the margin required and manage the budget/CAPEX
- HNC or degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree
- Preferably having worked in a similar role in the water industry
- GCSE or equivalent – English&Maths
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills