Field Service Engineer
CNC Machine Tools
Key Skill Requirement – experience of:
- Mechanically or Electrically Bias
- Repair + Installation experience
- Fault Finding
- Knowledge or experience of PLC’s
- Report directly to the Service Manager.
- Undertake reactive and planned preventative maintenance on CNC machine tools, CNC Routers, in accordance with machine specific checklists.
- Undertake fault diagnosis and rectify major and minor faults.
- Undertake repairs and rebuild ancillary items.
- Install and test new and used CNC machines.
- Install and fit new and used machine enclosures, acoustic cabins and powered doors.
- Check, adjust and reset CNC and PLC parameters for spindle and cutting tool offsets, etc.
- Provide clear reports and instructions for ordering parts or further services.
- Competitive Basic Salary dependent on experience + OT
- Fully expensed business travel and accommodation
- Company vehicle
- Electronic device (iPad or tablet)
- Company credit card or cash advance for business expenses
- Great Holiday Package
- Company Pension Scheme
If you are interested please do not hesitate to get in touch