The general manager will be responsible for providing technical and operational expertise for the process which is required for the successful delivery of customer requirements!
- Responsible for the management of the P&L and cash generation in a context of a LBO
- Lead action plans to reduce branch costs structure.
- Optimizing existing processes to drive Quality, Scheduling & turnaround time improvements
- Leading Continuous improvement activities to drive product flow
- Proactively set and lead action plans to reduce branch costs structure
- Manage the teams in the Branch (Customers Service, Production Team etc) in order to develop the branch with professional and motivated teams
- Provide strong leadership and communication to promote a positive work environment
- Communicate regularly with all team members during regularly scheduled meetings and throughout the day.
- Identify current workforce skill levels and identify and provide education and cross-training
- Completes performance reviews on a timely basis.
- Provide Key Performance Indicator reports to drive continuous improvement
- Take the lead on driving sales for the Site in line with the strategy for the UK
- Focus on a high quality of service and build long term relationships with current customers
Skills and Experience:
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Exceptional motivation, leadership, and team building skills required.
- Lean and Six Sigma Process background
- Customer facing experience
- Self-starter, resourceful, flexible, responsive, detail oriented and possess a good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written, plus
- Must have excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and foster teamwork while solving technical challenges
- Problem solving skills